When I got this book, I loved its colours, as well as the cover texture. It is also a dimensionally small book, so I found it cute.
What am I expecting from Robot Coconut Trees? Well, as I am a blogger and I like to write, I hope it gives me some advices to develop my way of thinking and writing.
Title: Robot Coconut Trees
Author: Kelsey Horton
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
In Robot Coconut Trees, Kelsey Horton helps fiercely jump-start your writing practice through stories, exercises, inspiration, and fun writing prompts. As a blogger who reaches readers around the world, Kelsey tells how she went from keeping her writing dreams buried under the weight of "Real Life" to creating finished writing pieces and sharing them with the world. You'll discover how to:
- Daydream, journal, and freewrite your way to fresh new writing ideas
- Tap into your innate childlike creativity
- Muster the courageousness to begin - over and over again
- Break through sticky limiting beliefs of guilt, doubt, perfectionism, and writer's block
- Unapologetically share your finished work with the world